Monday 24 June 2013

More from Viridian...

A couple of weeks ago us Brits got some absolutely cracking weather and well I had to make the most of it. I got myself down the beach to lap up all the lovely rays. I did manage to burn myself, eep! Then I realised that I had the Viridian Skin Repair Oil* in my cupboard just waiting to be used. Fantastic. The oil itself is clear and runny, absorbing straight into the skin. It also smells delicious, very lavendery (definitely a word). After using this my skin felt smooth, hydrated and on its way to being healthy once more. This will definitely be coming with me when I hop across the pond to America in September. 

Next up is the Viridian SPF Skin Pro-Factors*. These remind me of the Viridian Ultimate Beauty Complex. They don't taste so good, so it's best to get them down the hatch asap. These are to be taken ahead of and during the Summer months. They help to strengthen one's skin and therefore reducing sun damage. I took these supplements alongside using sunscreen, so it's hard to definitely say whether they work or not. Like I said previously, I still managed to burn myself slightly! I believe these would be more beneficial to the lucky people who actually have a Summer, unlike us over here in Britain. Plus, I'm really forgetful when it comes to taking supplements so I think I'll just stick to my sunblock!  
BlogLovin'  |  Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment