Tuesday 21 May 2013

Viridian Products

I've never been a big supplement taker but I thought I'd try out these two products from VIRIDIAN. Both products contain all things natural and are 100% organic. Something which definitely pleases me, as I know there's nothing in there that's going to harm me. But in actual fact, is going to aid in my health and well being.

My favourite one out of the two is the Ultimate Beauty Complex*. These little capsules are easy to swallow, (when I remember), usually I'm dashing about in the morning, trying to get ready for work. Anyways! It is their job to support the health of skin, hair and nails. My skin has been a lot better recently and I've had compliments on my hair growth. I believe the hair growth is down to the combination of using the beauty complex and the FAST shampoo and conditioner.

I found the Beauty Oil* a little difficult to get to grips with. I've tried to drink it from a spoon but I just can't handle the taste. It's something which I can't really describe but I just can't hack it! Instead, I've decided to use it directly on my skin, it is an oil after all! I found this method to suit me a lot better and it really combats the dryness and leaves my skin feeling soft.

I think the Ultimate Beauty Collection Pack would make a great gift for someone. It contains the Beauty Oil, Beauty Complex, Beauty Skin Repair Oil and an awesome booklet containing tips and advice. The products come in an organic cotton makeup bag, perfect for travel! :)
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment