Thursday 21 March 2013

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm Review

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm Review*

I'm just going to start this blog post off by saying that this face balm/cleanser is absolutely fantastic. And has done wonders to my skin, and is by far my new Holy Grail product, aaaand breathe :). I've never really dabbled in face balms but I'm so glad I did. I tend to use this at night as it does such a good job at cleaning my face and removing any traces of makeup. Oh and another plus point is that it comes with a really nice muslin cloth. 

I begin by splashing a bit of water over my face. Then I squeeze out a small amount on to my finger tips and massage it all over. I wait a couple of minutes before buffing away the product with a dampened warm muslin cloth. Then once my skin is dry I use the Balance Me Face Oil.

After using this balm my skin feels hydrated and healthy. It banishes my dry skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. I honestly couldn't recommend the Balance Me face balm enough. I certainly will be repurchasing this once my current one runs out. 

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm retails at £20 for 125ml from Balance Me.

Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

1 comment: