Thursday 17 January 2013

Shoesies Haul

Lately I've been going a bit shoe mad, it's crazy! I've never normally been that interested in them but now I'm starting to enjoy collecting them. Anywhoo, I've had my eye on these two pairs of shoes for the longest time. I've had them bookmarked on Office for ages but never got around to buying them. Then I saw that they had been reduced right down in the sale and I knew I just had to get them.
The first pair are these Underground Wulfrun Creepers in black and cream suede. They had been £89 but I snapped them up at £40 and I'm so glad I did. They are really well made, really comfy, and quite cool. I'm usually a UK 5.5 in shoes, so I tend to go up to a UK 6, but 6's were far too big and gaping. So I tried a 5 on and they fit perfectly. So if your going to get a pair I'd definitely recommend getting a size down.
The second pair are the Vans Era in red suede and fleece lined. I snapped them up for £28 when they should have been £58. Once again I'm super happy with these. The colour is so vibrant, the suede is soft and the fleece lining is so snuggly and warm on my feet. I also like the brown leather laces. In my opinion these are a little different to your typical Vans and more interesting! Once again I chose to go a size down and buy a UK 5 and they fit perfectly.

I'm so happy with my purchases, all I need now is to find somewhere to put them, eep!
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  YouTube 

3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with creepers, I wear mine all the time! I'm tempted to get some in the Office sale too!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't go wrong with Vans either! I have them in blue, black & grey...going to get red ones for summer, they look so cute with summer dresses! I love your creepers!

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both pairs, especially the vans! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete