|NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base|
I have extremely hooded lids, which means that eye shadows tend to crease quite badly on me. I only really discovered e/s primers a couple of years ago and I must say now, they're an absolute God send. I use to use the Urban Decay Primer Potion, but that started to fail on me and I started looking for other alternatives.
Then I saw/heard/read that the Nars primer was suppose to be one of the best on the market. At £18 it's not the cheapest, but then again you don't use much product, so it will last a long time. The primer has a doe foot applicator and the product itself is white, and really easy to blend.
• Keeps e/s in place all day, with no creasing
• Enhances pigmentation of e/s
• No oily lids
• Easy application, product itself is creamy and smooth, making it easy to blend on the eyelid
• Expensive (£18)
• Packaging can get dirty and there's no indication of how much product is left
• Because the product is clear it doesn't cover any discolouration on the lid
Overall I'm glad I purchased the Nars primer, even if it is a tad expensive. I personally believe it's worth the money and I know that when I wear e/s its going to stay put all day!