Monday 1 October 2012

Tag. Beauty Blogger #1


(image - weheartit.com)

1. What are your favorite type of blog post to write?

I like writing about a mixture of things. But if I was to choose it would have to be hauls because I like to show people what's out there in the shops and also reviews (with swatches), because I find these the most informative. I take a lot of pictures for both hauls and reviews, which I love doing. And editing them is the fun part. I like to make them look pretty. :)

2. What are your favorite blogs to read?

I love fashion and beauty all the same. I like to change up what I read. Oh and a bit of lifestyle, is nice to get to know bloggers a little more in depth.

(image - weheartit.com)

3. How did you pick your blog name?

I named my blog 'Hattie's Hideaway' because it was a little place where I could ramble on about things that truly interested/inspired me. It was my getaway.

4. Which beauty blogger is your inspiration?

Gosh, there are so many out there that I follow religiously. I wouldn't know where to begin. 

5. Name one tip you've learned through another beauty blogger?

Write about things that you have a real interest in. Don't write about things that you perceive to be interesting to others. Oh and keep your blog clean and simple. A good layout is key, with high quality pictures. I'm more of a picture person, so I tend to look at those more than the actual words.

(image - weheartit.com)

6. What made you make a blog?

Well I first started doing YouTube videos and then I saw that other YouTubers had blogs and well I just followed the trend :).

7. Do you have a favorite blog post of yours?

Not really. Although I do like looking back at ones with my furry animals in!

8. Name one pro and one con of being a beauty blogger?

Pro: Interacting with other fellow beauty lovers.
Con: Writers block.

(image - weheartit.com)

9. What advice would you give someone dealing with hate?

Remove the comment. Block the person. And definitely ignore them. I'm the type of person who will react but I have to bite my tongue because at the end of the day they're wanting a reaction out of you so just don't give it! They'll soon go away.

10. How long does it take you to write a blog post?

From taking pictures, to editing them, to writing the post, it can take a while. It just depends on the size of the post really. 

11. What other blogs apart from beauty do you like to read?

Fashion & Lifestyle. Some Gaming ones too occasionally. 

(image - weheartit.com)

12. How do you get ideas for a blog post?

My inspiration comes from everywhere. But in all honesty mostly through the things that I buy. 

Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a good post idea! I love your blog, and your hair and style and literally everything ahhah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this blog post! I always like to find out new things about my favorite bloggers ! You're amazing H. ^_^

    Hugs,

    http://oteea-land.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!Love the new layout of your blog too. x
    litterGirl599.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete