Tuesday 30 October 2012

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rollerball

 Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rollerball

If you guys saw my Birthday Haul video or blog post you will have seen that I purchased Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy perfume. It smells absolutely delicious but tends to wear away rather quickly. At first I was going to buy an atomizer but then I saw this rollerball online. It was on sale for £9.99 (usual price around £16). 


One end has Viva La Juicy EDP (5ml) and the other has Viva La Juicy La Fleur EDT (5ml). They smell relatively the same but I would say La Fleur is slightly more sweeter again.


I love the idea of rollerballs, easy application and easy to travel with. I definitely will purchase perfume in this form again. 
I just wish the retail stores would catch on and start to stock them. :)
Twitter  |  Tumblr  |  Youtube   


2 comments:

  1. I love both of these scents so much! Love that they're in a rollerball duo. Like you said, I wish roller balls were more available over here!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough :), I pretty much dowse myself in the stuff every morning! xx

      Delete