Its now less than a month till my birthday and I've been thinking of what products/items I would like.
1. Paco Rabanne Lady Million. My Mum had this as a tester and everytime she walked into my room she smelt amazing. I kept on asking her what it was and she said Lady Million. I love sweet scents, Chanel Chance & Chloe being my favourite, so I think this perfume would suit me rather well.
2. ASOS Belt. I've seen this on quite a few bloggers/vloggers and I think it looks really cool. I tend to wear really baggy tops with leggings but sometimes it can look a bit frumpy. So I was thinking this belt would cinch me in but at the same time add an edgy look.
3. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses with Polarised Lens. I've always wanted a pair of Ray-Bans and this style has to be my favourite. The aviators are far too flimsy for what they cost. At least the Wayfarer are more substantial.
4. Topshop Coat. I'm in dire need of a new winter coat. I think the last one I bought was when I was 16, yikes! This one from Topshop just looks so warm and comfy and would go with pretty much any outfit. I needs it.
5. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. This is suppose to be a fabulous foundation with a natural dewy finish. It just screams luxury. I think this would be a nice change to my Mac Face and Body. Plus it would look so sexy standing on my chest of drawers.
6. Real Techniques Core Collection. I'm lusting after the buffing and contouring brush from this kit. Once again another cult beauty product I have yet to get my hands on. After getting the blush brush I want to expand my collection.
7. Office Boots. I've never owned any riding/knee high boots which I think is funny because in the UK our winters are so cold and icy that a pair of these would come in really handy. I don't think I would ever take these off.