Monday 3 October 2011

some sad news

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
Firstly I had no tinterweb for 2 weeks (silly BT) so couldn't blog.
But also September was a pretty bad month.
For one reason my little bunny died.
Bertie was only 5 and a half.
The night before he was his normal self, bouncing around the living room, trying to snatch my pear, scratting my pjs and biting my Dad's jeans.
The next morning he was off his front legs. We rushed him to the vets but he died 15 minutes later.
It was just so unexpected and I was so upset for days. Even now I get teary eyed. :(
R.I.P Bertie Brierley
Within that time my new camera came. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures of Bertie which I was so mad about. But the weekend before Mick did take some pictures of him...


<3

To keep my mind off things I've been wandering around using my new camera.
The Canon SX30 IS Powershot.


Ted has been my main model and is getting far too much attention.


Love him loads!

Harriet x

No comments:

Post a Comment