Wednesday 19 October 2011

21st


Hi Guys,
so it was my 21st on Monday! I say Monday it was more like a weekend long celebration.
Me and Ted (the pig) drove over to Mick's on the Friday and we popped to the Trafford Centre to see if he could buy anything for me! We went to Nando's first since I was starvin' marvin'. Then after we just looked around the shops for a few hours. Next we went to Asda and I got a load of haircare stuffs since it was on offer (I'll do a haul on those bad boys). Then we went home and cooked some chops and mash. Then on the Saturday we went out for an Indian which was so yummy.































I of course have Chicken Tikka Masala!
Sunday, I got a full English breakfast in bed. Yummy. Then we just chilled.
I went home on Sunday night and had a Chinese takeway with my parents.
Then Monday it was my birthday and I went into town with my Mum and we had lunch in a sweet little cafe (she was working 4-midnight :()
In the afternoon I went into Uni for a couple of hours (Damn lectures on your Birthday!)
Then Mick, Dad and Me all went out to Piccolino's! More yummyness.
Tuesday, the boy and me went for a MaccyD's and he dropped me off in town since my nan wanted to buy me a ring from one of the jewellers in town. I found a gorgeous one! (inlove)
Tuesday night I went out with all my Uni friends to the local club and had a blast!


So its been pretty hectic but I've enjoyed every second.
It truely has been an awesome 21st.



Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment