Wednesday 4 May 2011

Hi Everyone! Just a little update...

1. I've got my work placement with the police next Monday for 5 weeks!
AHHH. I haven't worked in 2 years so it's going to be a shock to the system.
I'm super nervous but hopefully it will be an enjoyable experience.

2. Mick's got an exam on Friday so he's dropping me off in Manchester.
Hello Primark!
Hopefully there will be some good stuffs to get my hands on.

3. Lovin' this weather we have in the North of England.
Sunny everyday? wtf?
I can't actually remember the last time it rained.
(not that I'm complaining! ^^)

4. The Royal Wedding was amazing! That is all.

5. I'm addicted to Lookbook.nu
So many inspirational girls (and boys) on there.

6. Oh Oh, I've started playing World of Warcraft again. *Slaps Wrist*
^_____^


Just a few images from Tumblr. :)

Harriet x


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou very much for following my blog!! :)
    I have to say I'm slightly addicted to Lookbook as well haha. Good luck with your work placement!!

    x

    ReplyDelete